Go read pgs 50-60

stormbrewing

Senior
Go look at last years predictions for this years class
All the goofy "#process hashtags
Kevin beard predicts 6 5star recruits this year

All kinds of JR. day hype, last years class was a good but he used the cloud thing

This year, with no cloud, we seem to be missing out on more!
I'm not saying the kids committed to UM are not potentially great players, just look at who we thought were locks back then and what happened over a year, so I'm not putting much stock in 2016 until we get to New Years next year...
BBB

Advertisement

All kinds of JR. day hype, last years class was a good but he used the cloud thing

I'm not saying the kids committed to UM are not potentially great players, just look at who we thought were locks back then and what happened over a year, so I'm not putting much stock in 2016 until we get to New Years next year...
BBB

Yeah, just wait till next years class . It's loaded.

Definition of insanity?

BBB

Yeah, just wait till next years class . It's loaded.

Definition of insanity?

Yep

Advertisement

BBB

6-7 season with yet another loss in a irrelevant Bowl Game. Lame Duck coach and gutless AD.
Horrific Defensive scheme/philosophy, Temple mentality, plays not to lose not to win.

Gig is up...team, fans, even some of the hack local media are over this guy's schtick. Needed to be fired long ago.

Advertisement
Back