Give it up for Clements

People are getting ahead of themselves as usual. He's carved out a nice little role for himself but anyone expecting him to be a major contributor next season needs to prepare himself to go 3-9.

Advertisement
People are getting ahead of themselves as usual. He's carved out a nice little role for himself but anyone expecting him to be a major contributor next season needs to prepare himself to go 3-9.

I wouldn't say we would be 3-9. Kid has more talent than that. It would be a hit to not have Miller, but James, Clements, and Duke will get some yards.

I wouldn't say we would be 3-9. Kid has more talent than that. It would be a hit to not have Miller, but James, Clements, and Duke will get some yards.

Yeah, 3-9 was a joke and I do agree we could be all right with James, Duke, and Clements. Duke would be the main reason since he has actual explosiveness unlike James and Clements, who get by with smarts, good hands, and toughness.

Clements was supposed to be an excellent receiver out of the backfield in HS. If he turns into a great pass blocker as well, he is a nice little weapon as a 3rd down back. Clements, James, Duke make a solid trio with Hagans and Hall as backups.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back