harris
moten
jenkins
djack
jojo
bethel

best **** dl in the land

Advertisement
Seems like a coaches nightmare, as in coach richt or whoever else is coaching him

He has to control his aggression. That hit on Winston a few years back was asinine. (But still made me laugh of course.)
If he does something like that with us he should be suspended for a few games. Can't put up with dumb penalties like that.

Christ.

You're already advocating future-suspending this guy, before the season starts, for something he hasn't even done yet.

Some of our fans need to take their estrogen coated buttplugs out and start thinking straight

He has to control his aggression. That hit on Winston a few years back was asinine. (But still made me laugh of course.)
If he does something like that with us he should be suspended for a few games. Can't put up with dumb penalties like that.

Christ.

You're already advocating future-suspending this guy, before the season starts, for something he hasn't even done yet.

Some of our fans need to take their estrogen coated buttplugs out and start thinking straight

that's the Godilocks in them boyz, I for one am looking forward to having bullies on the field again, he can be what Suh was at Nebraska

His suspension for FAMU was from the last staff/year. BUT BY ALL MEANS commence with your narrative of an out of control bayou madman.

Actually that sounds rather nice.

Advertisement
His suspension for FAMU was from the last staff/year. BUT BY ALL MEANS commence with your narrative of an out of control bayou madman.

Well,he was a knuckle head while at UF and gets suspended while at UM. He's had issues with two staffs. I think it's fair to be concerned about this cat. I honestly would be surprised if he makes it two years here. Hope I'm wrong.

Well,he was a knuckle head while at UF and gets suspended while at UM. He's had issues with two staffs. I think it's fair to be concerned about this cat. I honestly would be surprised if he makes it two years here. Hope I'm wrong.

You would honestly know. I was surprised he made it through the RS year. Spoke volumes to me. But we shall see.

...His suspension for FAMU was from the last staff/year...

Indy...

I find that very difficult to believe. The Richt and staff, in all likelihood, would have given everyone a clean slate.

Unless of course his infraction was so egregious that the new staff decided to keep the suspension in-place.

This kid, although seemingly talented, is nothing more than a sideline legend until he proves in a Miami game differently.

...His suspension for FAMU was from the last staff/year...

Indy...

I find that very difficult to believe. The Richt and staff, in all likelihood, would have given everyone a clean slate.

Unless of course his infraction was so egregious that the new staff decided to keep the suspension in-place.

This kid, although seemingly talented, is nothing more than a sideline legend until he proves in a Miami game differently.

Understand that point of view, but I know I read it in one of the reports, but I can't find it. Obviously it stood out to me. But if you think about it, what did the last staff have to hold over his head? He couldn't be punished by missing a game in 2015. So it gets moved to 2016. Richt doesn't seem like the kind of dude to dismiss a penalty simply because a new staff came in.

But I can't find the report that included that note. So. I could be all wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back