General Camp Question

ball915

All-American
We had a landslide of commitments last year during camp and 1 so far this year. What is the difference this year and can we expect any more?

Advertisement
My follow up question would be how many of those camp commitments stuck? If its a 50/50 split then it really doesn't matter. You know like all of us these kids words in June are just words.

My follow up question would be how many of those camp commitments stuck? If its a 50/50 split then it really doesn't matter. You know like all of us these kids words in June are just words.

thought about that as well and think its a great point. Gray and Herndon were two for sure.....other than that am drawing blanks....

thought about that as well and think its a great point. Gray and Herndon were two for sure.....other than that am drawing blanks....

1. Mike Smith
  2. Courtel Jenkins
  3. Juwon Young
  4. Darrell Langham
  5. Darrion Owens
  6. Ryan Mayes
  7. Malik Rosier

All of these kids also committed at camp or made it public within days of attending one of the summer camps.

There was only 1 kid that committed during the camp and ultimately decommitted, Dennis Turner (we all know he was pushed out).

Advertisement
Last year I started June 9th and ran through the end of June. Mike Smith for instance committed on the 22nd. We will be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back