gene chizik is the dc we need to hire

ddub31

Recruit
Knows how to run a d knows how to coach against jimbo from his days at auburn as dc and jimbo was oc at lsu knows what it takes to win title as a dc and head coach also a great recruiter

Advertisement
There are better options but he's great no doubt. Like bro said above. He's waiting for hc job. If I was Maryland I'd be going after him

Doubt he leaves UNC unless its for a HC gig.

Maybe if a UConn type school comes calling. Chizik couldn't cut it at a school with moneybag cushions...that is without Malzahn and Cam. His niche is DC. I think UNC goes after him if Fedora leaves due to sanctions, but again, UNC=UConn type school.

Advertisement
Would love him but the cost of life difference between Miami and NC is huge! Giving him 200-300k more wouldn't make a difference.

I would love him though! And as I think Chise mentioned, the BC DC is legit!

Knows how to run a d knows how to coach against jimbo from his days at auburn as dc and jimbo was oc at lsu knows what it takes to win title as a dc and head coach also a great recruiter
Agree 100% he's one of the best defenders out there...Cried last year when he became available but Al was stuck on NODO..He won't leave 'Carolina because Fedora will likely be gone next year and Chiz will be 1st in line to take over at UNC>....

Advertisement
Back