Gators have NEVER impressed me- much less scared me!

bear

Sophomore
Every time we play them I feel we have owned them.

I was at the OB game when Hester took it the house on opening kickoff.

Early 2000's we made them our ******* time and time again during the season and in the bowl games to the tune of 6 wins in a row I think.

The Tebow teams were a bunch of pussies with no swag. Just a QB who cried his way into everyone's living room.

Gators are just a bunch of Cane wannabe's. NO SWAG however will always put them behind FSU who at least has the balls to play us every year.

We roll on Saturday!

Advertisement
Fan is short for fanatic and thats what some of y'all delusional mother ****ers are. Gators had some mean teams and players under Meyer. Percy, Tebow, Pounceys, and a whole bunch of defenders.

I hate Florida with a passion but you're just hating. 2 national titles in 3 years is impressive.

all of them pussies! But non greater than Tebow...

Fan is short for fanatic and thats what some of y'all delusional mother ****ers are. Gators had some mean teams and players under Meyer. Percy, Tebow, Pounceys, and a whole bunch of defenders.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate Florida with a passion but you're just hating. 2 national titles in 3 years is impressive.

All I am saying is that they have never impressed me for some reason... FSU on other hand is always a much bigger fight IMO

They beat us pretty well last time. Hopefully we return the favor Saturday.

I was at the swamp for the last game. It was the quietest I have ever heard that place for the first 3 quarters. We were just too young to hang in the 4th. score wasn't indicative of the overall game.

They won a NC for losing to Auburn, and an NC for losing at home to ole Miss. If we won NCs for losing, Shannon and Coker would have 8 more rings.

Advertisement

I was at the swamp for the last game. It was the quietest I have ever heard that place for the first 3 quarters. We were just too young to hang in the 4th. score wasn't indicative of the overall game.

Yep, I went there with Auggie. If we had any coaching, we could have won that game. ****, it was a one score game late until the refs blew it open.

Advertisement
Back