Gators get their Cox

If all he is guilty of is having sum weed then y’all need to ease tf up on calling the kid a “convicted criminal”..calling him a Dumbass idiot for having it in his room is much more appropriate

Advertisement
Eh, he'd have to kill someone. Apparently attempting to kill someone by choking them to death isn't enough to get you kicked off the team in gaynesville
Not even for murder. Don't forget Hernandez. There’s a widespread rumor of a homicide cover up involving he and Reggie Nelson while at UF.

It’s unbelievable. They just keep adding kids with issues.
73494a3911811cb362ccaa15a360b57a.jpg

If all he is guilty of is having sum weed then y’all need to ease tf up on calling the kid a “convicted criminal”..calling him a Dumbass idiot for having it in his room is much more appropriate
I have no problems with weed. I asked if there was something more. Someone raised domestic battery on a girlfriend. I have no idea if that’s true. But now that he’s a gaytor, if that’s true then Mullet’s actually a total gaytard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not even for murder. Don't forget Hernandez. There’s a widespread rumor of a homicide cover up involving he and Reggie Nelson while at UF.

It’s not a rumor, it’s a known fact - Hernandez (with Nelson) shot a guy in the head while he was sitting in his car at a light. Same guy they had just had an argument with in a bar minutes earlier that night

I spoke to a dawg fan about this dude he beat up his gf is word around Athens.
I have a friend who works on campus at UGA. He said that Kirby was going to suspend him for the weed...and they "got into it so now he's at Florida." I asked about the battery allegation you brought up. He can't confirm its him but did say that there was something recently about a couple getting into on campus.

Eh, he'd have to kill someone. Apparently attempting to kill someone by choking them to death isn't enough to get you kicked off the team in gaynesville
Well they did keep a sociopath killer on the team so nothing will surprise me

Advertisement
Advertisement

Remember when Mullen screwed Ole Miss over and had his guy give the NCAA info during an investigation which helped land them on probation.

Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to see what illegal crap UGA has done and have Cox verify it and make an anonymous phone call to the NCAA

Remember when Mullen screwed Ole Miss over and had his guy give the NCAA info during an investigation which helped land them on probation.

Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to see what illegal crap UGA has done and have Cox verify it and make an anonymous phone call to the NCAA
Which the ncaa will laugh at

Advertisement
Back