Gators are the softest program...

gacaneaddict

Junior
In the history of college football.

They are spineless and gutless.

They have 3 true road games scheduled this year.
How is this even possible?

Until this year they hadn't opened up away from home since 1987! Of course that was is when the mighty Canes rolled them
Up 31-4.

They haven't played in a non conference game away from home since 1991! Of course they got rolled by Syracuse then.

Think about the people you know who are Gator fans, the majority are soft as ****.
The only, and I mean only time they had any toughness was when Meyer and Tebow brought a little to that joke of a program. Other than that blip in time, soft as wet toilet paper.

Anyone who associates with this gutless program is the definition of soft.

Instead of Gators they should be the jellyfish.

Just soft

Advertisement

Until this year they hadn't opened up away from home since 1987! Of course that was is when the mighty Canes rolled them
Up 31-4.

They haven't played in a non conference game away from home since 1991! Of course they got rolled by Syracuse then.

Think about the people you know who are Gator fans, the majority are soft as ****.
The only, and I mean only time they had any toughness was when Meyer and Tebow brought a little to that joke of a program. Other than that blip in time, soft as wet toilet paper.

Just soft

I hate them as much as anyone. With that being said, the bolded part above is simply not true.

They play F$U away every other year.

Up 31-4.

Just soft

Away from the state

Sorry non conference out of state of Florida.

Point is they won't leave their friendly confines.

They run scared

Advertisement
That's why going to Jerry's World to play Michigan is really surprising. They just don't leave Florida to play a non-conference game. They can b.s. all they want regarding the game against Georgia in Jacksonville but it is nonsense. Georgia went to South Bend this year. They've gone to Clemson, Stillwater, Tempe and Boulder within the last 8 years. And they play Georgia Tech every year as their rival game. Bunch of chickens.

That's why going to Jerry's World to play Michigan is really surprising. They just don't leave Florida to play a non-conference game. They can b.s. all they want regarding the game against Georgia in Jacksonville but it is nonsense. Georgia went to South Bend this year. They've gone to Clemson, Stillwater, Tempe and Boulder within the last 8 years. And they play Georgia Tech every year as their rival game. Bunch of chickens.

UGA is not an OOC game....

Softer than a fruity mans **** in a Japanese whorehouse. xD

(I say fruity because G-A-Y is apparently censored, but **** isnt.)

*rolleyes*

I liked when the Ol' Ballcoach wisecracked about "Free Shoes University" in 1994.

In the 23 years since, I can't think of a single positive thing about the Turds.

Advertisement

Up 31-4.

Just soft

I hate them as much as anyone. With that being said, the bolded part above is simply not true.

They only play FSU because the state of Florida legislature mandated them to. Otherwise they would've ducked them too, like they did with us.

Found a picture of their program on the internets

A-paper-hill-at-SP-Recycling-in-Forest-Park-Ga.jpg

Advertisement

UGA is not an OOC game....

I think he's pointing out that on top of everything else they get to play a division rival in state every year.
Jacksonville is 1:20 from gainesville. It's 5:22 from Athens.

To put it in perspective, Atlanta is 45 minutes closer to Gainesville than Jacksonville is to Athens

Last edited:
Advertisement

Up 31-4.

Just soft

They only play FSU because the state of Florida legislature mandated them to. Otherwise they would've ducked them too, like they did with us.

This is true. Great point.

Up 31-4.

Just soft

Up 31-4.

Just soft

It's not a state law. It was ordered by the state board of control.

Advertisement
Back