Gators are flopping so far, got to love that

yes that is very true

the new DC is very aggressive as well...he is also from the saban tree so i am interested to see what he can do.

Advertisement
with florida athletes it should not be hard to field a decent defense...just have to be aggressive.

plus the rules of the game favor the offense, so in todays football I am starting to lean towards having a keen offense mind is more important than a defense mind..especially, like i said, when you can load up with florida athletes on defense.

unless of course you are d'onfornio...then you want to take these world class athletes and play a read and react scheme and completely negate your speed/athleticism advantage.

with florida athletes it should not be hard to field a decent defense...just have to be aggressive.

plus the rules of the game favor the offense, so in todays football I am starting to lean towards having a keen offense mind is more important than a defense mind..especially, like i said, when you can load up with florida athletes on defense.

unless of course you are d'onfornio...then you want to take these world class athletes and play a read and react scheme and completely negate your speed/athleticism advantage.

Offense is clearly more important in today's game. But it'll be interesting to see how much your offense improves versus how much your defense descends.

As UM has proven, you can have access to great talent and still field a putrid pile of **** defense that doesn't allow you to compete.

Why do people keep saying they have no OL or QB? Again, they're in a bad place today in that they didn't have a good season last year, but they have 10 OL in the last two classes. In addition to that they have an Elite11 QB who outperformed our very own Kaaya at last year's camp and was the more highly regarded of the two.

I'm all for talking smack about the Gates, but at least know what you're talking about so you don't end up with your foot in your mouth.

The reason they fired Muscrap is because he couldn't get anything out of the talent he did have on offense. It's the same reason we want Folden greased--failure to maximize talent.

Yet, UM fans want to presume that a guy who has had tremendous success with QBs and offenses in general everywhere he's been won't be able to drastically improve Ufayg's offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back