Gator Threat..

daddacane

Senior
Flipping back/forth US Army game and Gators/East Carolina.. One thing has become immediately clear.. If you thought players leaving s.fla to go to FSU-OSU-Ala-Texas... the worst is about to happen..Jim McElwain is about to put a gator fence up from Tallahassee to Key West..Impressed with his statement that " he wants to see what recruits can do with their existing abilities and not change them into a system they will have trouble understanding or taking years to implement. .Just the opposite of a certain guy in South Florida pretending to coach the my beloved Miami Hurricanes.. I think we just lost three recruits and three transfers to McElwain's statement.. He's coached in the NFL, won two championships as OC for Saban and was valued enough that Florida paid $5.0mil of his buyout at Colorado State.. Bringing in Terrill Williams DL Coach for the Oakland Raiders-Geoff Collins as DC-the legend Tom Skipper as RunBackCoach-Doug Nussmeier as OC-Mr.Randy Shannon as LBCoach-and if he gets T-Rob to stay Ole Jimbo's gonna have to put a fence around Tallahassee...Hope the board realizes the importance of having a staff that can relate to today's players and not count on a staff that doesn't know how to bend a little..

Advertisement
with butch it wont matter

florida gon florida

they hired randy shannon

huehue

UF & FSU will always get So.Fla players because of proximity
Texas coming in to hand pick players and FSU taking anybody they want is a bigger issue right now
UF still has no qb, rb, wr, worth a ****, they gotta show something next year
T-Rob already left

This wouldn't be an issue if Golden was fired and a competent coach was hired

I'm still not sold on this dude. Can't wait until Treon proves to be too much and it shows that he can't win with a 4* HS national championship QB let alone his dog. This dude has put up way too much talk and he won't back it all up, there's no way. It's easy to win when Saban is putting 4*/5* recruits around you all day, now lets see him do it on his own. Probably be a bigger bust than Golden in 2-3 years

Advertisement
The only thing I like about this dude is that he realizes Florida isn't the same as Colorado St and he has to improve his staff to SEC caliber. Something Golden didn't do, brought his whole staff from Temple and still continues to not make changes. At least the guy realizes the difference, something he clearly learned from Saban. All championship caliber programs have a coaching staff that is second to none like Bama, Oregon, Ohio State, Auburn, FSU etc.. yet Miami still has Paul Williams, NoD, Carroll, Jethro, and worse, Al Golden.

I'm still not sold on this dude. Can't wait until Treon proves to be too much and it shows that he can't win with a 4* HS national championship QB let alone his dog. This dude has put up way too much talk and he won't back it all up, there's no way. It's easy to win when Saban is putting 4*/5* recruits around you all day, now lets see him do it on his own. Probably be a bigger bust than Golden in 2-3 years
Heard he said treon was too short at QB for him to a recruit

So Mac has no system? Is that really what he said? It's ok to have a specific system and implement it as long as you can successfully recruit to it. What he said is a red flag for me if I were sending anyone there. He is just saying what recruits want to hear and hoping they're not smart enough to realize he's full of ****!

Advertisement
Heard he said treon was too short at QB for him to a recruit

Exactly right after he said he could win with his dog at QB he goes bashing Treon. It really ****ed me off, he's going to **** the **** out of Treon's career. He's already biting the bullet on the **** he talked when he got the job. His defensive staff is alright, but he hasn't sold me on his offensive staff at all yet. And honestly, Randy as a recruiting coordinator? that makes me LOL

They are losing there best defensive players, have no QB, no rb's and one wr. Yeah, good luck with that...

Let's all meet back starting year three and see how he stacked up to Golden..Of course he will have no cloud to work under. This is assuming Al hasn't won a National Championship by then..

Advertisement
Golden is a MUCH greater threat than ANY OTHER UNIVERSITY.
FmnXY.St.jpg

Advertisement
Back