Gator Flop part II

Advertisement
1525103949270.png

Saw this about a week ago, had no idea he was a gator. Makes it even better.

Advertisement
Turds are a joke. Nothing surpasses those two football players blocking each other or the clown that chit his pants, though. Love it when these pricks make themselves look this ridiculous. As much as I despise OSU, ND, PSU,and FSU I hate these SOBs worst of all. Arrogant.trailer trash.

Turds are a joke. Nothing surpasses those two football players blocking each other or the clown that chit his pants, though. Love it when these pricks make themselves look this ridiculous. As much as I despise OSU, ND, PSU,and FSU I hate these SOBs worst of all. Arrogant.trailer trash.
I actually used to feel the same way, but nole fans have easily surpassed gators for me.

Advertisement
NEVER EVER WITH OLD TIME CANES FANS SAY THAT gators ARE WORST

It’s actually starting to get very close for me , fsu fans have stepped their aggravation game up the last 5-8 years. I can’t believe I’m typing this but it’s true.

Interesting development in the internet/message board era. Used to be you hated teams for who they were, their players, coaches and history. But there was almost no interaction with their fans apart from gameday.

Now, you can see what their fans have to say about anything 24/7. It makes it very difficult to respect, let alone like, any other teams.

And it's always the crappiest, dumbest fans that seem to post the most and stick in your memory.

Advertisement
Back