Gates vs Mizzou

Not sure, uga can't pass da ball! And, u need to score to beat ufag!
UFag haven’t played a D even close to UGA tho and their D ain’t that good so UGA could score.
IMO, it depends on who’s not back for UGA, they seems to have a lot of key injuries on D and the oline.
Depends on who’s suspended for UF too. If Slaton and Carter are out, UGA might get to 300 yards rushing....

Advertisement
LeCounte was involved in a car accident yesterday, he's out vs. UF
They’re probably going to be down Davis, Rochester and Walker too. If Mullen can’t beat them this year with Stetson Bennett at QB, then he will never beat UGA and that probably ends up being their ceiling.

Last edited:
Have any suspensions been announced? Because those dudes were going full-on Mike Tyson out there at midfield last night.

They’re probably going to be don Davis, Rochester and Walker too. If Mullen can’t beat them this year with Stetson Bennett at QB, then he will never beat UGA and that probably ends up being their ceiling.

I agree with this. I hate UF and I know they stumbled against Jimbo but it really seems like Mullen is building something there. That can all end with a loss to UGA next week though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back