Garrett Taylor

snowmoney

Redshirt Freshman
I see he has decommitted from Michigan and is considering us now. He is trying to set up an official visit. Could you imagine if we pulled him and Marcus Lewis? I think the two are friends.

Advertisement
Kid is a stud, but give me a mix of the S Florida kids when it comes to DBs this year….

Advertisement
Hilarious that only a week ago we were seeing threads concerning the desperation with which we needed to add recruits (to a class with 19 verbal commits in it already lol) and in the last 48 hours I think I've seen at least 5 big time names either visiting or heavily interested.

Patience my friends.

Beat FSU and we'll have our pick of the litter.

Hilarious that only a week ago we were seeing threads concerning the desperation with which we needed to add recruits (to a class with 19 verbal commits in it already lol) and in the last 48 hours I think I've seen at least 5 big time names either visiting or heavily interested.

Patience my friends.

Beat FSU and we'll have our pick of the litter.

Well the problem is that while our class has 19 in it, there are guys in that 19 that just aren't very good or just meh. You add to the fact that many depth issues have not been addressed with those 19 we have and you have a top heavy slightly above average class. Also getting big time players to visit Miami later in the recruiting process has never ever been an issue, the question is whether or not these are more than free trips. Yeah if we beat FSU then we probably do have our pick of the litter, but that is a big if, even though we have looked remarkably improved the last three weeks, while they have looked vulnerable. Right now there is major reason to be concerned in terms of the 2015 recruiting class.

Advertisement
Back