Gameboard discussion threads

bear

Sophomore
Yeah we did not play great but the gameboard discussion is toxic. By all accts all our player and coaches suck and need to be replaced every single play according to the board which BTW is full of legendary coaches. SMH

Advertisement
I don’t. Nice brilliant comment btw. I went on it twice - always the same ****.

Advertisement
Honestly nothing about today gave me confidence going forward, other than Hedley being a boss

Advertisement
Yes chap. It is always the same ****. One minute is all I need to see posts like yours

Advertisement
What’s more disturbing is you disagree with what is being said.
It is just toxic. Fire manny fire Lashlee, bench king for TVD etc etc. That is a capsule of the two minutes I spent today on it. Disagree on all three points. Yeah let’s fire Manny mideasom at 4-1 amd bench King for a Frosh with now experience. Got it

It is just toxic. Fire manny fire Lashlee, bench king for TVD etc etc. That is a capsule of the two minutes I spent today on it. Disagree on all three points. Yeah let’s fire Manny mideasom at 4-1 amd bench King for a Frosh with now experience. Got it

Manny is horrible Lashlee was garbage today and king played very badly. We are 4-1 because 4 teams we beat are just trash.

Advertisement
Back