Game times

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
Anyone know when the Louisville and fsu game times will be announced? I thought the Louisville game would’ve been announced Sunday...

Advertisement
Anyone know when the Louisville and fsu game times will be announced? I thought the Louisville game would’ve been announced Sunday...
My sauces say UM/Louisville- 3:30 or 7:00p on ABC or an affiliate. Canes/Noles TBD.

Let's Go Canes!

Sunday maybe.. I think louisville is on one of those option 3:30 or 7:30 that get chosen based on how teams perform and which is better primetime matchup.. We play Uab and UL plays directional kentucky, not sure who UVA/VT play but if we both win our game I think the story lines are in our favor with our name being more a draw for primetime against UL

ESPN already showing ABC for the Louisville game, but time TBD.

Lost the last two up there against those clowns. Better not lay an egg.

Sunday maybe.. I think louisville is on one of those option 3:30 or 7:30 that get chosen based on how teams perform and which is better primetime matchup.. We play Uab and UL plays directional kentucky, not sure who UVA/VT play but if we both win our game I think the story lines are in our favor with our name being more a draw for primetime against UL
UVA/VT is the opener for both.

Advertisement
6BCBF727-8C38-4D4E-AE86-16EBCBEFF72C.jpeg

Advertisement
Back