GAME LIKELY TO BE CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the storm prediction....

Safety first right families and such ......

NOW that the entire season is about to be forfeit because with this storm it'll basically be another month before players can practice again school will lose a ton of money and recruits let's see if the powers to be change that tune.

OHHH we can't let these storms dictate to us how we live our lives after everything we've been through now is the time to pull together lol. I can hear it now.

PS **** YOU ABOUT THE CAPS SUCK MY **** LOSERS.

Advertisement
....you realize this storm ain't gonna hit us right?

Depends on the model you're looking at some have it hitting us..... it'll be close enough to cause some rain and high winds on Saturday surely we can't have players out in those conditions.......Families and such.

Advertisement
....you realize this storm ain't gonna hit us right?

He's trolling you guys. Mocking the decision of canceling the last game because common sense isn't so common.

He's trolling you guys.

Expanding on his work here:

Let's say this game did get cancelled (not postponed) and we end up losing 2 games this year..

Is Richt on the hot seat for an 8 win season? I'll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
He's trolling you guys.

Expanding on his work here:

Let's say this game did get cancelled (not postponed) and we end up losing 2 games this year..

Is Richt on the hot seat for an 8 win season? I'll hang up and listen.

NO not the hot seat at all for a natural disaster her can't control that...... all I'm saying is play the games rain sleet hail or snow play the game.

What models are you looking at ?

Male-Model-Idiot1-1024x768.jpg

Advertisement
your brother played in one of the greatest games in UM history due to a hurricane cancellation, calm down it happens

SO real talk you had to type in MALE MODELS or know a site with male models on it to get a picture........ ***** you really are a fayggot cause ain't no straight guy going to no male model website........ and don't blame it on you're mom because you shouldn't be living with her anymore in the first place LOL.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back