Game is decided by turnovers

Swampcity

All American
We win by 13 if we avoid any turnovers.
If we cough up the ball 1-2 times, game is a toss-up.

Advertisement
You already said that exact same thing in another thread.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I just read somewhere LSU gave up the least amount of turnovers last year (I think 8). We are very good at creating Turnovers so this will be interesting to see.

Advertisement
Hard to turn the ball over when the offense is never on the field.

Yes, LSU led the country last year in turnovers committed.

They lost 4 fumbles and threw 4 picks in 13 games. Total of 8 turnovers. No other team in the country had fewer than 10 (3 teams had 10, of course Alabama is one of them).

This is impressive, but also speaks to how garbage your team is as a whole to lose 4 games and only have 8 turnovers all year.

Yes, LSU led the country last year in turnovers committed.

They lost 4 fumbles and threw 4 picks in 13 games. Total of 8 turnovers. No other team in the country had fewer than 10 (3 teams had 10, of course Alabama is one of them).

This is impressive, but also speaks to how garbage your team is as a whole to lose 4 games and only have 8 turnovers all year.
Wow, interesting information.

This type of hard hitting analysis is why I'm happy to fork over my hard earned money to be a member of this site.

Advertisement
So you think Miami will win by 13 if they don’t turn the ball over?

Absolutely, we win by 13 if we do not give the "rock" away.
Too many porsters on CIS chat about everything accept the most important thing (turnovers). We win at a minimum by 13 if we don't give the ball away.

All things being equal, "Turnovers" are the most important stat in football. You can lose to a lesser team by giving the ball away 2-3 times.

This usually rings true in most big games. Nothing prophetic here.
**** in any football game. When you’re giving away possessions while giving the other team more, you’re putting yourself at an disadvantage no matter the talent disparity...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back