Game Highlight Videos

tru2c

Redshirt Freshman
Yooooo canefreak, rusty, spoonerstreet, etc. Would love to get some highlight videos going again if you guys aren't too busy. The ACC ones on youtube just dont cut it...way too short. How else are we supposed to get through the week without watching kaaya, duke, perryman, and yearby highlights over and over and over? And we all appreciate your work in the past...you guys are awesome

Advertisement
what highlights?

do you want to see us get gashed in our losses?

or do you want to see us beating down overmatched Ark state/FAMU?

or do you want to see Duke drop open passes, fumble snaps?

what highlights?

believe me, i'm not a fan of whats going on. im one of those getting blasted here for hoping we lose so that we can get rid of the staff as soon as possible. check out some of my posts lol. but i still would love to see some highlights of kaaya completing nice passes, duke with some nice runs, yearby making quick cuts, etc., to help me get through this pathetic and depressing era of canes football. gives hope that the future could be better...

Cane[]_[]DigIt;2007472 said:
I miss the Canes Flash Forward videos... You could rewatch the entire game in 1 hour.

same here. too greedy to wish for both??

Advertisement
what highlights?

how do you know that the all-new trust in the system made all those fumble snaps????

Advertisement
I've too been looking for those videos, I guess they all quite on Al Golden too, not much "highlights" these days

Yeah cause you just know all those plays with the muffed snaps would have been big plays, like all their others. Leave our fanbase, dont want you.

what highlights?

I want a video of Golden and Dorito loading Uhaul trucks....thats a highlight

Advertisement
For us Canes fans leavign overseas with no access to ESPN3, those vids were pure gold and the only way to see the games

If someone tells me how i can do it i got the free time

But im not tech savvy i would need instructions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back