Game Day is coming back to Coral Gables!

Advertisement
And SEC fans are ****ED! This is glorious. First of all, SEC needs to STFU after sitting at home for the last two weeks. Second, Auburn vs Kentucky aint no storied rivalry. Third, how does it feel to be overlooked, SEC?

Let’s Go Canes!!
Bill Murray and Pollack got the L.

They'd probably bring Dwayne Johnson but he has COVID. Guess we'll settle for Hulk Hogan.

And SEC fans are ****ED! This is glorious. First of all, SEC needs to STFU after sitting at home for the last two weeks. Second, Auburn vs Kentucky aint no storied rivalry. Third, how does it feel to be overlooked, SEC?

Let’s Go Canes!!
Do you have a source or is this opinion?

Zero chance they are allowed to setup on campus again.
They will most likely be inside Hard Rock on the field.

Advertisement
I'm not complaining about the free and positive publicity showcasing SoFla talent but I thought for sure they should have gone to an SEC game this weekend. I honestly expected them to go to the Kentucky @ Auburn game or at least go to the LSU game as a nod to the reigning champs (they normally do), and they probably should have--saving themselves for the Miami @ Clemson. Week 6 has a two other good matchups (If they even happen). Texas @ Oklahoma and Tennessee @ Georgia.

Advertisement
Why not everyone is intrigued by the Canes one way or another
We're in an echo chamber here except for the few mopes and trolls that visit us from time to time. Outside of our circle jerk of friends I think the sentiment is that Miami has been such a non-factor for such a long time that they don't deserve to earn even a slight nod until they've done something big--and even then, nope! It seems the pundits like to move the goal post each week too.

Before Louisville, there was a headline on 247sports about how ULs speedy WRs, their QB, and defensive backs were great. Defeating them would be a great win for Miami in their campaign for the ACCCG. Days later, pundits were saying how Louisville sucked flanders and this win wasn't impressive. You can bet your *** these same turds are going to move the FSU game as the next big thing that's really not before planting the next post at Clemson and every game after. It's what have you done for me recently and lately. These SEC CFP committees are hard to please.

Advertisement
Would be sick if they did it from a downtown rooftop. Wouldn't draw the lookey-loo super spreaders, but it would sell that Miami vibe in a big way. Throw a couple of drones up if you don't want to spring for a copter and we got ourselves a great show.

Advertisement
We're in an echo chamber here except for the few mopes and trolls that visit us from time to time. Outside of our circle jerk of friends I think the sentiment is that Miami has been such a non-factor for such a long time that they don't deserve to earn even a slight nod until they've done something big--and even then, nope! It seems the pundits like to move the goal post each week too.

Before Louisville, there was a headline on 247sports about how ULs speedy WRs, their QB, and defensive backs were great. Defeating them would be a great win for Miami in their campaign for the ACCCG. Days later, pundits were saying how Louisville sucked flanders and this win wasn't impressive. You can bet your *** these same turds are going to move the FSU game as the next big thing that's really not before planting the next post at Clemson and every game after. It's what have you done for me recently and lately. These SEC CFP committees are hard to please.

That's my point rather it's hate love or an I told you so moment fans, players coaches, and media are intrigued by theU

Advertisement
Back