Game Day at Clemson

Advertisement
I haven’t checked all the scores yet, has anybody lost above number 7?

I think the interesting thing is how many teams below us have lost or struggled. With a decent loss next week I’m not sure we drop below 12.
UCF struggling. OU tied late. Leach lost. Texas lost. Pitt lost. A&M got blown out. Auburn embarrassed. UNC last minute win.

I think the interesting thing is how many teams below us have lost or struggled. With a decent loss next week I’m not sure we drop below 12.
UCF struggling. OU tied late. Leach lost. Texas lost. Pitt lost. A&M got blown out. Auburn embarrassed. UNC last minute win.
UCF is losing right now

yeah that's interesting too

Ultimately as long as we don't get smoked, this game really doesn't mean much as long as we win out the rest of our schedule we'll get a rematch with clemson and that'll be enough to get in the CFP inevitably especially with UVA getting smoked, VT missing half their **** team, and Pitt finally losing

Advertisement
gotta use this to our advantage with grad transfers and recruits.... 3 game days, a Thursday Night primetime and a Friday Night primetime..

Advertisement
I refuse to lose to these dudes.

If this soft *** **** happens on this UM team--after all we have been through--I want anyone participating to get taken behind the Soffer building to get their asses beaten. The team takes on identities and I do not think a Manny Diaz team is going to be in a locker room doing some homoerotic dances on TikTok. It would be way out of character but I can completely understand seeing this on a Dabo Sweeney ran team.

Advertisement
Back