game 3 vs rotgers

the last 2 games werent easy........but we managed to pull it out

a sweep is always a good way to start the season

Advertisement
Nice. Good to see the offense overcome some deficiencies. We didn't do that a lot last year. Middle Pitching needs to step up big time

1.gif
:stormwarning::neonu::stormwarning:

yeah baby. way to open up the season.

lets go canes!

It does feel good to start off with a sweep no matter who it was against !!!!

next game if in ft myers on wed vs FGC

then we have 7 at home

next weekend vs albany..........wed vs FAU and the first weekend in march the crocs are in town

Advertisement
Ruts is halfway decent. Now if we struggle vs Albany then it will be head-scratching time before the UiF series. FGCU aint bad either, hopefully we take care of bidness down there.

Ruts is halfway decent. Now if we struggle vs Albany then it will be head-scratching time before the UiF series. FGCU aint bad either, hopefully we take care of bidness down there.
rotgers pitching is awful....they have no power

if our pitching wasnt hot garbage today.......they wouldnt have scored

Advertisement
You guys must be rather new to college baseball. Travel curfews are pretty standard for Sunday games.

been following canes baseball for a long time. never heard of this before.
neither have i

The Canes did it in Tallahassee i think it was last year or the year before and they said it's due to a flight back schedule.....
i dont remember that ever happening at all

Miami vs Florida state in 08 in tally when Miami was #1 and fsu in the top 10 was a Sunday curfew game that ended in 7. Great finish to that one as well. Fsu fans were ****ed due to the curfew.

Advertisement
Back