Gaillard visiting next week

Advertisement
354.jpg

Advertisement
Was this one of the guys Paranos was pushing for about a year ago? From S. Carolina?

Yes.

Kid is from North Carolina.

Gaillard's coach posts here from time to time (emjay) and is a big Canes fan. If I remember emjay's initial post about Gaillard on Grassy correctly it was he who turned both Gaillard and his teammate, DE/OLB Harold Landry, onto the Canes early on but that we faded a bit with these 2 kids because emjay's e-mail's to our staff went unanswered for a fairly long period of time allowing teams like UGA, UNC, ect., to get the upper hand in his recruitment..

Was this one of the guys Paranos was pushing for about a year ago? From S. Carolina?

Yes.

Kid is from North Carolina.

Gaillard's coach posts here from time to time (emjay) and is a big Canes fan. If I remember emjay's initial post about Gaillard on Grassy correctly it was he who turned both Gaillard and his teammate, DE/OLB Harold Landry, onto the Canes early on but that we faded a bit with these 2 kids because emjay's e-mail's to our staff went unanswered for a fairly long period of time allowing teams like UGA, UNC, ect., to get the upper hand in his recruitment..

Just looked up Landry, 4-Star committed to BC. Maybe a re-evaluation is needed.

Advertisement
Lamont is the real deal, but Landry is the BEST player I've ever coached... His film speaks volumes.. The ACC will regret not taking that kid seriously this past spring when he was only a 16 year old 6'2 225 (everyone said he was just a tweener smh). In just a year he went to 6'4 248. Watch out

Lamont is the real deal, but Landry is the BEST player I've ever coached... His film speaks volumes.. The ACC will regret not taking that kid seriously this past spring when he was only a 16 year old 6'2 225 (everyone said he was just a tweener smh). In just a year he went to 6'4 248. Watch out

Landry is an animal. His film popped out as much as galliard to me.

Is Landry going to visit too? Loved his Junior film, and weren't we the first school to offer them together?

So give us the Dirty Lowdown, Boz...Do we have a legit shot at this kid if we wow him on the visit? And why is he looking around. UGA just hired Pruitt which I figured would be the nail in the coffin for any other team trying to flip him.

Advertisement
Yeah.... I'd rather not get my hopes up if this is a free trip. The tattoo thing makes it difficult to believe we're being considered seriously.

Landry was an early EE for BC...

The dc leaving UGA didn't bother Lamont as much as the dl coach leaving...

He's an impressionable kid. If he enjoys the visit, it could get interesting, but he has LEGITIMATE interest in what the U could offer.

It'll be hard to flip this kid, as they were both loyal to a fault in my opinion (Landry didn't even take anymore visits), but that 'free trip' idea isn't valid here. If that's the case he'd be 'free tripping' all over the U.S. The kid is taking one visit, with the possible exception of Clemson the following week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back