Gage Ziehl

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
I was just told my the baseball SID Josh White

The last time a Miami pitcher has had back2back complete games. Was 2000 when David Gil had back2back. Gil is a UM sports HOF

Tip your cap to gage. We are witnessing one of the best pitchers we’ve had in a decade

Advertisement
I was just told my the baseball SID Josh White

The last time a Miami pitcher has had back2back complete games. Was 2000 when David Gil had back2back. Gil is a UM sports HOF

Tip your cap to gage. We are witnessing one of the best pitchers we’ve had in a decade

huge congrats to him. happy he's a cane

and our apologies to you, gage, that have to play for a god awful baseball team.

Despite all that he's about middle of the pack stat wise in the ACC for qualified pitchers. I don't see him as some transcendent talent. He's been exceptional as of late but would have never have had to pitch that much if not for a terrible bullpen. In the past 10 years Chris Diaz, Bryan Garcia, Jeb Bargfeldt, Slade Cecconi, Brian Walters, Carson Palmquist, Andrew Cabezas, Chris McMahon, Radziewski, Andrew Suarez, Brian Van Belle and a few others I can think of have had more successful Miami careers.

Despite all that he's about middle of the pack stat wise in the ACC for qualified pitchers. I don't see him as some transcendent talent. He's been exceptional as of late but would have never have had to pitch that much if not for a terrible bullpen. In the past 10 years Chris Diaz, Bryan Garcia, Jeb Bargfeldt, Slade Cecconi, Brian Walters, Carson Palmquist, Andrew Cabezas, Chris McMahon, Radziewski, Andrew Suarez, Brian Van Belle and a few others I can think of have had more successful Miami careers.
The guy has nearly a 5 ERA. You probably could have added a handful of other pitchers to your list as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back