Gabe Terry

edge

Junior
This guy can get to the qb. Glad he got his act together because next year he could be good for us. He needs more strength and improved technique. Liked what I saw opposite McCord today.

Advertisement
1 of the guys im most excited about nxt year. Also am really excited to see Jontavious Carter and Blue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Impressive athletic arrogance and intensity level. He has a variety of moves and late burst that are rare for that age.

I will say that he looks to be a bit of a cheap shot artist, at least in terms of the current definition. Terry aims late to the head and neck area all the time. I don't think he was flagged but I could see if happening next season.

Impressive athletic arrogance and intensity level. He has a variety of moves and late burst that are rare for that age.

I will say that he looks to be a bit of a cheap shot artist, at least in terms of the current definition. Terry aims late to the head and neck area all the time. I don't think he was flagged but I could see if happening next season.
yes I seen that too ...

We back.

UTough nation

1. McCord
2. Terry
3. Howard
4. Hope
5. Dortch
6. Moore
7. Ivery

Time to get bigger, faster and stronger..

Advertisement
Consigliere, I'm with you on 1-3 and 5. Dortch gets lots of rep from the guys who watch him. I haven't heard a word about Hope, and with Burns coming in, I don't expect to see him on the field too often. I am also expecting Bryant and Bostwick to pass up Moore and Ivery on the depth chart. Their ceiling is much higher, IMO.

Consigliere, I'm with you on 1-3 and 5. Dortch gets lots of rep from the guys who watch him. I haven't heard a word about Hope, and with Burns coming in, I don't expect to see him on the field too often. I am also expecting Bryant and Bostwick to pass up Moore and Ivery on the depth chart. Their ceiling is much higher, IMO.

Did Dortch play at all this year? I think he redshirted, are you saying he gets reps in practice?

My point of this was these guys need to get in the weight room. That is all I was saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Again, I like Bryant and Bostwick but it isn't a good thing to have so many freshman playing DL. A lot of our problems are because of inexperience, lack of strength and youth. In general, the solution probably isn't to shove more freshman in there.

Advertisement
Back