Ga melt down board

Advertisement
I love that we can chill tonight undefeated as **** watching the meltdowns. A year ago, other teams would be doing the exact same thing to us.

Thank you father Rick. :U5PyXda:

Advertisement
I love that we can chill tonight undefeated as **** watching the meltdowns. A year ago, other teams would be doing the exact same thing to us.

Thank you father Rick. :U5PyXda:
I took so much bs for years so now I troll those boards and give us a good laugh

They're going to blame Richt for a complete defensive collapse with 10 seconds left?

That's so Kirby!

Advertisement
Coaching mistake when your player gets an unsportsmanlike conduct.

Coaching mistake when you don't squib kick it.

Coaching mistake when your tallest players are hugging the back of the goal line.

This loss is all on the coaching.

So looks like they are still running with not having any talent on the team. Saying Tennessee is more talented.

They keep saying the game was close, but what they're missing is that they was up 17-0 at home! Tennessee has an awful team that keeps getting by beating these overrated SEC corches. Since UGA wanna diss our coach, I hope they pray every Saturday that he came back.

Advertisement
bahahahha. The one guy calling for offensive pass interference. Guess he's never seen a hail mary before

1118275.jpg

Lmao one of their posters said "we played way above our talent level today, when was the last time we did that?"

What a fuc king moron. Richt left that program with amazing talent year in and year out. They are in denial

Advertisement
**** they're complaining with two five star running backs and a 5 star qb with a monster oline... smh

Advertisement
Back