Fsu vs Miami (You make the call)

1CN

Sophomore
The first 3 plays you would call if you was James Coley ?Me

1 Play . reverse to S.Coley (with Coley line up in the slot)
2 Play . Zone run to Right with Duke
3 Play . 9 route to Phillip Dorsett

This would let FSPUKE know we mean business...

Advertisement

1. 22 personnel. PA boot to the right. Duke keeps running down the left sideline, Dobard mirrors the QB from the backside. Dorsett on the takeoff.
2. Gun-11. Duke zone right
3. Tempo. Motion Duke out into slot. Trips right. Stacy down the middle in the slot. Walford Out. Waters Dig.

1) Run with Duke Johnson
2) PA Pass with Duke Johnson only to throw a screen to Duke Johnson
3) Bomb to Stacy Coley.

Duke right.
Duke left.
Duke middle.

Repeat

That's play 4,5,6 ..

Hulk-Hogan-Swim-Flex-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does it matter how FSU will line up? Aren't we assuming that they will sell out against the run to force the frosh to throw? I wouldn't have Duke plow into a 9-man front. You have to like the matchup of Clive against their LBs. I'd like to see some quick passes from the shotgun.

Duke stretch right.

Spider 2-y banana

triple reverse with Berrios passing it to Kaaya for a 38 yard TD reception

11 personnel under center PA bomb to Coley
if that doesn't work then....
12 personnel under center PA bomb to Dorsett
if faced with 3rd and 10....
11 personnel shotgun trips left all verticals then hit Walford running a cross from the right side into the area cleared out by the trips running verticals.

1 Play . reverse to S.Coley (with Coley line up in the slot) 5 yard loss
2 Play . Zone run to Right with Duke 2nd 15 3 yds
3 Play . 9 route to Phillip Dorsett 3rd and 12 Kaaya sack

My guess is they will be stacking the box early. Force Kaaya to call an audible.

Advertisement
LMAO @ you guys calling double and triple reverses... one thing the Noles D isn't, is slow. We need to play N/S not E/W

I

A reverse could be a complete nightmare start and horrendous play call against a speed defense. To Coley too? The kid hasn't shown he can be reliable this year. Glad you are a porster and not a coach.

We need to come out like we did against VT. Ready to take the fight to them and run down their ****img throat.

I expect duke to have 30 carries and a lot of dink and dunk. A few over the top calls but Kaaya has the wherewithal to check down if it's not there.

Plays 1,2,3 I expect duke, probably zone blocking. Maybe a homerun/throwaway in there, but Al's been setting the tone with duke early recently.

Play 1: duke to the right for an 80 yard touchdown.
Play 2: made extra point
Play 3: kickoff

Advertisement
I

A reverse could be a complete nightmare start and horrendous play call against a speed defense. To Coley too? The kid hasn't shown he can be reliable this year. Glad you are a porster and not a coach.

We need to come out like we did against VT. Ready to take the fight to them and run down their ****img throat.

You don't call gimmicks when the other team is fast as **** and in base defense to start the game.

Advertisement
Does it matter how FSU will line up? Aren't we assuming that they will sell out against the run to force the frosh to throw? I wouldn't have Duke plow into a 9-man front. You have to like the matchup of Clive against their LBs. I'd like to see some quick passes from the shotgun.

Yes, the first play was a pass to Clive. FSU defense played man the first half, opening up the passing game for Kayaa.

Advertisement
Back