FSU Tickets for Sale; Lower Sideline and Club Level

CaneNation619

Recruit
Hey folks, have some FSU tickets for sale, sadly due to my mother being in the hospital down in Charlotte. It really stinks but family is first, and will find a local game watch and have a blast! I am an Alum and soon to be Golden Cane member, I take a lot of pride in this University and want The Rock shaking Saturday night. Have no problem discounting tickets for fellow fans, no scalpers, please don't try me. Need gone by end of night, or will have to post on Stubhub for going rate.
Got a pair of club level tickets for a great price yesterday from a friend. 2 Section 243 Row 11 Seats 11 & 12 $275 a piece or $500 for the pair.
My tickets are more high end, get them greatly discounted through donations but they are 3 Lower Sideline Section 144 Row 4 Seats 3-5. Going for $600 on Stubhub, willing to sell for $450 a piece. $800 for the pair. $1100 for all.
Serious offers only, thanks!

This is my first post on here, was told by a friend that this would be a good place for interaction, seems very cool. If interested message me and we can link up on Facebook. These tickets can be sold through email, or overnight shipped. Thanks!

Advertisement
Not gonna lie..those club level seats are a good deal seeing that stubhub is going to charge someone all those crazy fees and stuff.

I might know someone interested in those club level seats..is it tonight or never?

Hey man, I think we've actually talked a fair bit. I'm in the same row as you, but seats 9-10.

I can confirm that those tickets are excellent.

I am just leaving to Charlotte tomorrow morning and won't be on here a lot, so can't guarantee I will still be on here to look at posts. They will be posted on stubhub after tonight though.

I've talked and met everyone to some extent in our section, I'm sure we've talked a good bit! And yes excellent seats!

Advertisement
Why are you being reported in Atlantacanes on Facebook? I don't know if you real or not but you're being called out as a con artist on there

Hey folks, have some FSU tickets for sale, sadly due to my mother being in the hospital down in Charlotte. It really stinks but family is first, and will find a local game watch and have a blast! I am an Alum and soon to be Golden Cane member, I take a lot of pride in this University and want The Rock shaking Saturday night. Have no problem discounting tickets for fellow fans, no scalpers, please don't try me. Need gone by end of night, or will have to post on Stubhub for going rate.
Got a pair of club level tickets for a great price yesterday from a friend. 2 Section 243 Row 11 Seats 11 & 12 $275 a piece or $500 for the pair.
My tickets are more high end, get them greatly discounted through donations but they are 3 Lower Sideline Section 144 Row 4 Seats 3-5. Going for $600 on Stubhub, willing to sell for $450 a piece. $800 for the pair. $1100 for all.
Serious offers only, thanks!

This is my first post on here, was told by a friend that this would be a good place for interaction, seems very cool. If interested message me and we can link up on Facebook. These tickets can be sold through email, or overnight shipped. Thanks!

How do you propose to conduct these transactions? How will tickets be delivered?

Supposedly someone last week played someone for their money, and they are skeptical about others now. I am just trying to get rid of these tickets, cause trust me I'd be there if I could.

They can be send through email and be scanned at the game off your phone or printed, or can overnight ship them to you to a VERIFIED address.

Advertisement
PayPal is the only way to do it. Has to be done as goods or services, not gift.

No offense, but no one really knows who you are, you just started posting here, and there's really no recourse unless it's through PayPal or in person. I'm sure you understand.

Also, PayPal conduct payments through credit cards as well, so it doesn't even have to be through a bank account.

So make sure your PayPal account is current and working, I would not recommend any other payment method unless it's in person. For your protection as well as the buyer.

PayPal is the only way to do it. Has to be done as goods or services, not gift.

No offense, but no one really knows who you are, you just started posting here, and there's really no recourse unless it's through PayPal or in person. I'm sure you understand.

Also, PayPal conduct payments through credit cards as well, so it doesn't even have to be through a bank account.

So make sure your PayPal account is current and working, I would not recommend any other payment method unless it's in person. For your protection as well as the buyer.

Understandable. Were you trying to buy?

Advertisement
Possibly one in the club, but won't know until late tonight or tomorrow.

I'm in 244 now, might need one more for a relative.

Advertisement
I have clubs myself, so I don't need the tickets but can you post pictures of the tickets so these boys know they're legit?

LMAO.....the FSU rats are fleeing the ship.....GO CANES!

You should see how many tickets are on Stubhub right now. FSU fans are jumping ship left and right and trying to get top dollar for there seats. NOPE! Force those bums to either lower them or keep them and lose their money..(or of course..sit through the massacre. lol)

Advertisement
Back