FSU Pod

JOE'CANE

Senior
I always appreciate all the free info on here but where is that Miami/FSU podcast? I've been drinking green tea all week and hyped as *** for the game lol.

Advertisement
Kirk Herbstreit and David Pollack talked about the Canes and went in depth on their podcast. Went in depth on why the like the offense and why this Canes team is legitimately the most exciting since the early 2000’s. Orange Bowl Boys are about to drop one with A Richards

Kirk Herbstreit and David Pollack talked about the Canes and went in depth on their podcast. Went in depth on why the like the offense and why this Canes team is legitimately the most exciting since the early 2000’s. Orange Bowl Boys are about to drop one with A Richards
Thanks for the info. Ill check out that OBB one but Im looking forward to that Stefan Adams DMoney Pod. I dont like Herbstreit so ill pass on that.

What’s the name of their podcast?

Advertisement
What’s the name of their podcast?

It’s a link to the podcast. You can listen to it in your browser.

541BEBDD-49FC-4403-8621-6027CDF861E2.jpeg

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. Ill check out that OBB one but Im looking forward to that Stefan Adams DMoney Pod. I dont like Herbstreit so ill pass on that.
why don't you like Herbsrteit? I tried hard not to like him for obvious reasons but it didn't work. Over the years he has grown on me and after Corso came back after the medical issues, Herbstreit just seemed to look out for him on the set. Dang age thing making me soft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back