FSU pass defense

Advertisement
One thing about their D is that they have been seemingly lazy to the ball. I suspect that *wont* happen against us in a rivalry game unless we get up on them and keep swinging.

Of course they got lazy at times they were on the field for 40 minutes

They loafed. There is a difference. Watch the tape of UNC's last TD.

One thing about their D is that they have been seemingly lazy to the ball. I suspect that *wont* happen against us in a rivalry game unless we get up on them and keep swinging.

Of course they got lazy at times they were on the field for 40 minutes

They loafed. There is a difference. Watch the tape of UNC's last TD.

I completely misinterpreted your statement. I originally thought you were talking about the canes defense. Yeah fsu defense is lazy, you could definitely tell on note Carolinas go ahead touchdown

Stats have never mattered in this game and they won't Sat night either..
Canes need to play mean (not dirty) and with a chip on their shoulder.. we haven't won this game in 6 years.. we need this game BAD!

Herndon, Njoku, Berrios, Coley, Richards, Dobard, Harris, Walton, Yearby, and Williams will all have more than one reception this game. We gonna spread em out like that UF player did Jumbos wife.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Mullins or Irvin worked in at the right time either, like that UNC walk on who scored against them late. The FSU defenders were looking at him like, "wait, they got another white boy ? Where'd he come from ?"

Advertisement
Herndon, Njoku, Berrios, Coley, Richards, Dobard, Harris, Walton, Yearby, and Williams will all have more than one reception this game. We gonna spread em out like that UF player did Jumbos wife.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Mullins or Irvin worked in at the right time either, like that UNC walk on who scored against them late. The FSU defenders were looking at him like, "wait, they got another white boy ? Where'd he come from ?"

Mullins or Irvin? Lol
Tell me this is a joke.

Ijs, given the pace I expect us to play at, I would not be shocked to see them on for a few specifically timed snaps (or maybe just one).

Advertisement
Back