FSU - No Excuses

TerragonSix

Itsa Me, Mario!
Last year, we were an extra point away from going into OT against FSU.

Didnt happen.

Their primary QB is out.

Their current QB is a true freshman.

Their running back is skilled, but young and inexperienced.

People can make excuses all they want. Even if Walton doesnt play, there is no reason we shouldnt beat the Noles in their backyard.

If we lose, the entire rest of the season is a farce, ACCCG or not.

I'm sure they'll fight hard, but if this year isnt our year, I'm not sure when our year will be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I wouldn't say the rest of the season is a waste if we lose, but still...we really need to win this game in order to turn the corner.

We're not elite right now, but we're very good overall. We could be elite by the end of the year, but that will be entirely up to the coaching because we have elite players and the mentality is positive and the culture is right. Let's hope the coaches are able to pull us up to the next level.

Walton's playing next week, take it to the bank
I believe it.

I'd like to see a little more Homer to make sure Walton isnt getting overloaded.

Our defense should lock FSU down.

Its our turn **** it....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It just hit me this morning. Were going to kick their ***. Seeing that fire that Richt had last night, let me know we got the right guy in place. Our defense is back after 2 and a half games. Our QB is capable of giving anybody problems. Our star reciver is out to prove hes the best in the country. These players and coaches want to make a statement! We kick their ***

Advertisement
If we don't do it this year with all the issues at FSU, not sure when we ever will. We are looking good, and they are not. Need to end the streak next Sat.

Advertisement
Back