FSU is more American than Miami ever was. Butch Davis

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Fvck you **** ridin faqqots right in the part you don't want to be fvcked in!!!!!!!!!!! Butch Davis

http://gamedayr.com/sports/college-ncaa/miami-hurricanes/miami-fans-fire-al-golden-131688/ Butch Davis

B8yH3QECAAED5bj.jpg

Whoever this guy is I owe you something important! At least a beer or 3. Butch Davis

EDIT: Meanwhile no signs allowed at the BUC.......lulz ******* women run the show in the 305.

Butch Davis wept.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was at the baseball game on saturday, they made announcement that there will be no signs allowed there too, i dont go to too many baseball games but i dont remember them ever saying that in the past

Advertisement
Was at the baseball game on saturday, they made announcement that there will be no signs allowed there too, i dont go to too many baseball games but i dont remember them ever saying that in the past

****, they are keeping Alfred in a bubble like he's a F***ing premmy. Maybe they should rent him the pope mobile for recruiting trips.

I don't blame the school for the new policy. The *****ing and signs and such has gotten out of hand and makes Miami fans look like clowns to the rest of the world. Most of those participating are just simply too ignorant to realize that.

You would think FSU would take that sign; they want Al here for as long as possible.

I was directly across court from fake. Trust me. Judging by the look on his face when that sign came up, he would've sucked a **** to get FSU security to remove it.

Advertisement
I don't blame the school for the new policy. The *****ing and signs and such has gotten out of hand and makes Miami fans look like clowns to the rest of the world. Most of those participating are just simply too ignorant to realize that.

Two signs. Out of hand. LOL

That's because the Gestapo tactics didn't start until this season.

Our team just went 6-7. You think the rest of the world gives a ish what we look like? Troll on trolla!

The only clowns are the administration that has permitted mediocrity to excell. The fans are just calling it out; just as I'm calling you a SLURPER.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back