FSU Game.

Canesince91

Sophomore
I'm planning on coming down from PA for the FSU game first time seeing Miami at home.
Question is how much do those tickets Normally run?

Advertisement
10 bucks for almost every game except this one. Depends on where you get them but if you get them online at say stubhub or ticketmaster you are gonna be spending at least 90 bucks per ticket.

appreciate it..

He's BS'ing you. Upper deck will run 150-250$, lower bowl 200-500$, endzone lower bowl 150-400$ All the other games will be significantly cheaper.

You can find tickets right now on stub hub ...personally i like sitting first or 2nd row in the upper bowl around the 50yd line. You get a good over the top view of the whole field.

Advertisement
appreciate it..

He's BS'ing you. Upper deck will run 150-250$, lower bowl 200-500$, endzone lower bowl 150-400$ All the other games will be significantly cheaper.

You can find tickets right now on stub hub ...personally i like sitting first or 2nd row in the upper bowl around the 50yd line. You get a good over the top view of the whole field.

Yeah I just checked there. I was thinking the exact spot price wasn't too bad and like you said really good view of the entire field.

Advertisement
Just got season tickets in the corner endzone, right underneath the luxury box. Sealed off from the rest of the stadium with our own bathrooms, concessions and an air conditioned terminal. All for $215

Yes the view from upper deck can b good - so is tv coverage - if u r going /traveling. to the game spend 4 lower seats - b part of the game - most complainers about game atmosphere sit upstairs and wonder why it feels antiseptic

Remember all seats in the shade with little chance mm of getting wet if it rains. Also, we have 4 screens niw in stadium

Just got season tickets in the corner endzone, right underneath the luxury box. Sealed off from the rest of the stadium with our own bathrooms, concessions and an air conditioned terminal. All for $215

Where sir did you get that? I'm interested in something similar.

Advertisement

Where sir did you get that? I'm interested in something similar.

From the university, they were handing out flyers with seating prices at the Oxbridge scrimmage. His name is Steve at (305) 284-6745.

I'm planning on coming down from PA for the FSU game first time seeing Miami at home.
Question is how much do those tickets Normally run?

I got some for 7 hundred I can sell you. also got a spot off NW 7 ave that is a close drive to the stadium. PM and let me know if you interested.

I'm with some friends up here in North Florida and we're debating on buying season tickets or just trying to buy as soon as single game tickets go on sale. Upper deck season tickets would probably be around the same price as single game and maybe we could stubhub the games we don't come down for.

Advertisement
Might as well buy a season ticket package and sell off the rest of the tickets.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back