FSU game time?

Mona

Freshman
Anyone have an idea what time the game will be at?

Trying to figure out if I can golf 36 holes that day or if its gonna be another nooner like old times

Advertisement

Trying to figure out if I can golf 36 holes that day or if its gonna be another nooner like old times

If it isn't a Thursday or Friday game its never decided three weeks out. It really depends on how FSU and we do until then. If FSU and UM win out until then it'll be a College Gameday matchup. Either way expect ESPN to announce a 6-day option early next week. and the game time announce the Monday before the game.

If it isn't a Thursday or Friday game its never decided three weeks out. It really depends on how FSU and we do until then. If FSU and UM win out until then it'll be a College Gameday matchup. Either way expect ESPN to announce a 6-day option early next week. and the game time announce the Monday before the game.

i honestly think that even if fsu loses, it'll be a gameday game.

How in the wide, wide world of sports can you even begin to think you can play golf on one of our biggest games of the year?

You need to be frowning while eating bloody meat, and washing it down with beer as strong as Texas mule ****, blowing the foam off with a fart!

Where is your sense of priority?

Not a lot of great games that day besides UGA and UF..they always play at 3:30

I see this a night game either way as for a Game Day...yea at FSU sure..if this a home game for us...NO way...

Advertisement
Naval is right, TBD. Coincidentally, the COI Sanctions are expected to be announced either sometime before of after that time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back