FSU Commit Quashon Fuller Updates Recruitment

View as article
Exactly if Miami plans on keeping all 4 of Ingraham commits, they will shut it down there. I thought Munoz would be dropped but I guess they like him. If he is dropped later then turn it up on Fuller.

When was the last time we dropped someone from STA, especially late in the process? With the amount of talent going through that school we would be absolutely silly to offer anyone that we aren't 100% committed to taking. Why even risk ******* up next year's class with Dumervil and Betty and Wingo and Rosemy and Restrepo over dropping Munoz late?

Advertisement
We're not ******* dropping Munoz. He's talented his injury unfortunately haa factored in hia struggles so far but the staff likes him and aren't fans who quit on a player quickly plus why the **** would you do anything to disrespect STA? Come on yo y'all aren't this stupid

We're not ******* dropping Munoz. He's talented his injury unfortunately haa factored in hia struggles so far but the staff likes him and aren't fans who quit on a player quickly plus why the **** would you do anything to disrespect STA? Come on yo y'all aren't this stupid
Alright hardo initially I thought they wouldn’t accept his commitment or drop him if there was a legit chance at Tyler Davis, Mike Morris, and Fuller who are all better prospects. But after getting confirmation from one of the insiders here that Miami wouldn’t drop him I put that thought to rest.

When was the last time we dropped someone from STA, especially late in the process? With the amount of talent going through that school we would be absolutely silly to offer anyone that we aren't 100% committed to taking. Why even risk ******* up next year's class with Dumervil and Betty and Wingo and Rosemy and Restrepo over dropping Munoz late?
I totally get it and Miami wouldn’t risk it to damage the relationship with Aquinas. See my post below. I didn’t think the staff would accept his commitment at the time with a few other guys in the mix.

“They are saying that we can go in and change it. I’m actually glad to be a part of a group of people like that because sometimes kids my age will be like, ‘Man this sucks, I’m going somewhere else’. I feel like they are hanging in there and I believe we can do something.”

willie got him on that subliminal messaging...Nole...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Given the depth that we have DT going into next year along with what we have committed right now (if Ingraham commits), the staff can afford to take on Munoz and red-shirt him next year to build up his strength.

“They are saying that we can go in and change it. I’m actually glad to be a part of a group of people like that because sometimes kids my age will be like, ‘Man this sucks, I’m going somewhere else’. I feel like they are hanging in there and I believe we can do something.”

willie got him on that subliminal messaging...Nole...
As long as getting curb stomped is doing something they will indeed do something.

Advertisement
I don't understand why we always talk about players being dropped when none of the CIS staff who know people are saying that. Sorry if a highly rated player wants to commit, we just have to make room. You cant chop and drop players in south FL. Thats damaging relationships with schools. Stop saying this dumb stuff if you don't know for a fact. Not to also mention sometimes people are not high on players because of their rating......but the staff rates them high.

Let Munoz in but recruit the **** out of more DTs because banking on this kid playing anytime soon would be bad. He's a project and will take a few years to be big enough.

Let Munoz in but recruit the **** out of more DTs because banking on this kid playing anytime soon would be bad. He's a project and will take a few years to be big enough.

6'4 275 isnt big enough?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back