Frustrated that we.... (can't stop the run and stuff about LBs)

fraggle

Senile Senior
make bad running teams look like great running teams. Every coach we play against knows we cannot defend the run. Until we get control of that part of the game we will have results like yesterday. I am not a coach but know that when you have a KNOWN weakness you fix it. Every team we will face will run against our defense and look all world with mediocre backs. Frustrating to say the least. I know our LB's are less than stellar but there has to be a way to at least slow teams down that run against us.

Advertisement
Why do you think Manny Diaz was fired from Texas?

Hint: A Bronco Mendenhall led BYU ran all over his crap D.
horses.gif

Manny is just not that good at what he does. I’ve seen enough. He’s a .500 coach at Miami. His teams don’t beat teams they’re suppose to and they never beat teams they’re not suppose to. His D? You (and I ) have been around long enough to know what a good Miami defense looks like, and Manny’s defenses ain’t it. They don’t strike fear into opponents, they don’t dominate. His defense beat an over-rated ND team (ND teams are always over-rated) on a crazy night at home. That’s it. Fuggedaboudit. They guy loses to directional schools and community colleges, and gives up 800 yards of offense to a basketball school. Blake should go back to Maine and take Manny, Straws, Lash, and the rest of the boys with him and let them all learn on the job.

Advertisement
Manny’s career record is 16-13. Take away wins against G5 or lower teams and his record is 11-13.

2 of his 13 losses are against G5 schools.

All of that info to say: MANNY FVVKING SUCKS!!

Advertisement
Manny’s career record is 16-13. Take away wins against G5 or lower teams and his record is 11-13.

2 of his 13 losses are against G5 schools.

All of that info to say: MANNY FVVKING SUCKS!!
And 0-5 in last 5 P5 games. Soon to be 0-6 in a couple weeks and possibly 0-7 the week after if he makes it there

Advertisement
Back