Front page North Carolina rivals

I agree we should target the refs. As unsportsmanlike as it would be, it almost seems necessary at this point. They get away with this and then we get called for everything. What a joke the ACC is!

Advertisement
It would be cool if someone (ambitious) would put some more non called penalty screen shots up from this game. NC ran right into our kicker in the 1st no call on it. We would have gotten called. These tobacco road cats any playing around with us.

Wouldn't it be refreshing just to see (whether it is effective or productive or not) a Miami coach go ham throughout a game on every bad & no call?? I mean, why expect these kids to accept it? I just don't get it.

I guess this is why no one even let's me near a little league coaching gig. Because I'd just be losing my **** all over the place if fair wasn't fair.

Type of game where you have to take the refs out of it. Blitz everyone. We're getting steamrolled anyway. Create turnovers. Stretch the field offensively. There were enough times where Kaaya had time and a pocket (though he's wigging himself out more these days).

It's the equivalent of hitting three pointers in an NBA game. The refs can't control the game. If only we had any kind of coaching.

Advertisement
Back