Frog stance is very much alive and well

LMGDAO at trying to compare the Seahawks defense to UM. It's funny, because Golden has made this program so ******* bad that we wont be good again unless we get lucky like USC did with Carroll.

Advertisement
Did these guys get it from us or the other way around?

proxy.php

Either way, and this isn't really directly at you, the guys pictured are professionals who've grown into their bodies and can focus their entire attention on complex systems. There are many reasons why certain things work in the NFL and are not suited for college football. Expecting players to maintain their gap and play contain is one of them. It also just happens to eliminate the biggest strength of most of our recruiting base: speed and athleticism.

It's not only the pros doing it. Many college teams are doing it, including teams that have speed and athleticism. So it's not so much who these teams are, point is, college teams are also doing it. Is it better? IDK. The pros seem to think it helps, I can understand why college teams piggy back off it.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

I motion to have Niner and Aguante banned for dumbassery, ******ry, and Golden **** suckery.

Advertisement
Why the fvck is anybody STILL defending Golden?!?!?

I'm genuinely curious as to whether the CIS slurp squad will leave when/if Golden is finally fired. They appear to care far more about Golden and his job security than the long-term prosperity of this program. I've never seen anything like it, but they're likely all from the Hecht to try to counter our anger/negativity instead of ignoring the noise.

No Miami fan who isn't functionally braindead or a devoted admin plant would go to the lengths they do to defend every facet of his maddening ineptitude.

That dude isn't a slurper, he's a straight up troll! He pussyfoots around a subject without diving into it because he doesn't know anything about it. Just sucks everyone in until he gets 7+ pages and disappears!

LMAO! @ the "still picture" excuse.

Here's a motion picture, with AA as the leading man:

[video=youtube;0BMFazzDjyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BMFazzDjyE[/video]

Advertisement
Back