Frank The Tank!

Did Woodley wake up yet???

View attachment 168696

1639943965605.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ni99a fighting MMA fighters who don't box like lol. If u know the sport it's two completely different things. U can't put a washed up MMA guy in there man. Let him fight Spence or Bud or Canelo and u will never hear from Jake Paul again. He will be talking to God after he gets hit by real fighters.
Woodley gave that fight up for the money 💴. That sorry as s YouTuber is fighting tomato cans for A LOT OF MONEY!! I can’t be mad, the stupid ones are the people who are buying the pay-per-view.

Mayweather and all these azsholes are making money hand over fist and ******* up the game of boxing. A good friend of mine, Omar Sheika who was a good pro, told me They’re making just as much or more than Champion fighters and that’s sad.

Woodley gave that fight up for the money 💴. That sorry as s YouTuber is fighting tomato cans for A LOT OF MONEY!! I can’t be mad, the stupid ones are the people who are buying the pay-per-view.

Mayweather and all these azsholes are making money hand over fist and ******* up the game of boxing. A good friend of mine, Omar Sheika who was a good pro, told me They’re making just as much or more than Champion fighters and that’s sad.
Yea cause casuals don't know wtf they are watching. These kids nowadays don't know sports period they are retarded.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back