FPI ACC Rankings

Advertisement
I don’t want to be ranked in the acc till we can stay ranked in the acc.
We’ve always enjoyed being ignored till we meet our critics on the football field and prove them false .

What an awesome feeling to take the field FOCUSED on winning against all odds and you feel the life being drained from them slowly all game long as you lean on them and pounding constantly forcing your will on both sides of the ball.

Most of all when the press come to you for an emotional interview you keep straight face and NEVER mention the game .

“ We played well not our best , we have more work looking forward to our next game , Thank you.

Always ignore your defeated opponents there in the past and beaten.

NEVER give the ignorant press what they’re looking for a story LOLOL.

ALWAYS ENJOYED THAT EMPTYING LOOK FROM THEM

GOCANES

This thing is trash. We are 3rd in standings but 5th in FPI. I get behind UNC but VT. That’s trash.

We'll see who is right this weekend... as we see it, we should beat VT handily. 247 and ESPN see it differently. Lets see....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reality is most everyone thinks we're pretenders and not deserving of our ranking, it's up to the team to change that perception.

This shît’s irrelevant. Just beat the teams they put in front of us. A 1 loss to Clemson year is a stellar outcome. We can still have a stellar outcome.

...and considering every game we'll play throughout the rest of the season is a landmine, just enjoy the ride. Could be a great little season in a pandemic year that is (as of this post) trending to a Gator Bowl game versus the fvckin gators. What more could you ask for at this point?

...and considering every game we'll play throughout the rest of the season is a landmine, just enjoy the ride. Could be a great little season in a pandemic year that is (as of this post) trending to a Gator Bowl game versus the fvckin gators. What more could you ask for at this point?
Is love that. But check out the screenshots I posted on Gator Tears. Looks like some of the poRsters on ITU 247 want no part of playing the lizard.

Is love that. But check out the screenshots I posted on Gator Tears. Looks like some of the poRsters on ITU 247 want no part of playing the lizard.
200.gif

Advertisement
The real test will be the next 4 games. Up till now, everyone we beat - we beat last year (other than Clemson). Now we play the teams that beat us. On paper we should win them all, but we will see. I can easily see us drop 2 or 3 games because we are not paying attention. With that said, I think its burned into the team brain VT, UNC, & GT stunk last year yet we lost to all of them. So hopefully we come out ready to play our best football yet.

Wow. That should be a automatic “No Entry” if they ever try to post here lol

Advertisement
OK, I don't care what they rank us, but how in the **** does a 4-3 VTech become the 3rd best team in the conference after having just lost to Liberty??? If VTech loses to us this weekend they go to 4-4 and our only loss would be to the top ranked team in the conference and the top ranked team in the country with their real QB in place. We may not be world beaters, especially on defense but we won every game we were supposed to win and they have managed to lose 3 games, two of which they presumably should have won. How does losing head to head to UNC put VTech ahead of UNC in the power rankings??? This is the dumbest system I have ever seen if that is part of the logic of the system. UNC has two losses Vtech has 3. Vtech lost to UNC. This is just silly!

Advertisement
Back