Fox news taking backhanded shots at Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
Clicked on a link to read an article about Mario starting his first fall camp at UM & saw these two totally unnecessary mud slings FROM A YEAR AGO tucked in the text. EFF FOX NEWS!

1659382040156.png

1659382092469.png

Advertisement
I don't give a **** about FoxNews or any political site one way or the other.

Internal linking is less about their intent to sling mud and more about their intent to boost their positions within search engines. Those were likely the most recent or most viewed links related to their current story, so they link you to them so you can help them make more money.

It's not personal - it's strictly business.

Advertisement
smoke grenade GIF
When the Canes grenade goes off College football will take notice.....Mario's office is that of a working Coach.................working and planning........the Canes are coming.....

Advertisement
Honestly, who cares.

The persecution complex runs deep among so many on here. Between the constant criers and those still making lists of which coach they hate most, I can’t figure out if any time is left to enjoy the fantastic current state of our program.

Advertisement
Let’s talk about super woke ESPN instead some obscure bullshlt from Fox.

It’s been ESPN that has done the most damage to our team, from perpetuating the lawless image, to fanning the flames of of the last NCAA “investigation”/witch-hunt, to promoting racist thug tropes (Wilbon, et al).

OP is just politically motivated and this is a totally bullshlt thread. I’m still trying to figure out how they trashed us in those quotes.

I’m not seeing any dogs at Miami. If you’re talking about the links, they were probably pretty accurate at the time.

It’s been ESPN that has done the most damage to our team, from perpetuating the lawless image, to fanning the flames of of the last NCAA “investigation”/witch-hunt, to promoting racist thug tropes (Wilbon, et al).

OP is just politically motivated and this is a totally bullshlt thread. I’m still trying to figure out how they trashed us in those quotes.
No, I am not and have never been political, or belonged to any party. I just thought it was a hack move to insert those links where they did.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** about FoxNews or any political site one way or the other.

Internal linking is less about their intent to sling mud and more about their intent to boost their positions within search engines. Those were likely the most recent or most viewed links related to their current story, so they link you to them so you can help them make more money.

It's not personal - it's strictly business.
I agree, **** them right wing nut jobs! When you say @LuCane you have said it all!

The main talking heads at ESPN really want Miami to be back competing for championships. Herbstreit, Fowler, and Howard talk up the Canes whenever they can, but the program just hasn't delivered. ****, they even produced two documentaries which were very favorable to UM. A lot of the non-ESPN national writers **** on UM as much as possible, but ESPN has been more than fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back