? for UknowWhat

Advertisement
The Fall... He is dressing out in the uniform of the day (shorts on shorts day and full pads on full pad days) but kept from contact... He is running on the cycle etc... Hungry and ready to get back on the field....

The Fall... He is dressing out in the uniform of the day (shorts on shorts day and full pads on full pad days) but kept from contact... He is running on the cycle etc... Hungry and ready to get back on the field....

He better be hungry come Fall! He will need to get his spot back from Pinckney! lol.

Advertisement

He better be hungry come Fall! He will need to get his spot back from Pinckney! lol.

He has the versatility and athleticism to play Grace's role at SLB in this system. It'll be interesting to see if he is SLB or WLB.

Good luck with that, these 3 lbs are serious monsters.

He has the versatility and athleticism to play Grace's role at SLB in this system. It'll be interesting to see if he is SLB or WLB.

I'm betting on this being our Day 1 starting group:

Sam: Grace
Mike: Shaq
Will: Owens

Advertisement

I'm betting on this being our Day 1 starting group:

Sam: Grace
Mike: Shaq
Will: Owens

I will be taking any starting lineup the first 3 games with a grain of salt. Esp on defense. Lets see who he throws out there when we play Georgia Tech and that triple option. And then when we play FSU the following. That is when we need to start seperating the men from the boys. But I agree that Shaq looks like he is in a good spot to start so far.

Advertisement
Back