For those who take issue with Lashlee

Advertisement
Good point. Kosi looked like he'd been starting all year. It sucks to think what might have been had our WR/TE been good at their one job...

Think about what Kosi looked like last season with Penos designing the offense and calling plays.

now look at what Kosi looked like tonight and consider that he has been taking 2nd team reps for months and did not expect to play tonight.
I dont want Lashlee fired, but that last call was extremely stupid.

There's got to be a place in this fan base between "fire Lashlee, and fire Manny and make Lashlee HC"..... right?1

There's got to be a place in this fan base between "fire Lashlee, and fire Manny and make Lashlee HC"..... right?1
I thought that was his worst call of the night.

Advertisement
Perry definitely looked better while we lost to a ****** Okie State team. Great audition for him for his next team.

The last play call worked out like **** but he probably saw the last 3x OKST brought the house and N'Kosi didn't even have time for the WR to get 10 yds down field. He probably said our best chance was catch them on the all-out blitz with a WR screen and had there not been backside pursuit it likely works. The killer (besides the obvious Pope abortion) was the missed screen pass to Chaney ... that was a house call.

Nah man

Advertisement
He’s an excellent coordinator. We put up 515 yards of offense against an above average defense with our backup QB in the game for 3 quarters.

The last call was trash. The opening script wasn’t much better. But the dude is a very good coach. Such a shame we won’t get he and King in year 2 with (hopefully) a normal off-season.

Kosi looks great one game , awful the next. He’s John starks. Good job by him tonight.

around 50% of Lashlees drives are good and the other 50% are downright horrid. The fact that he doesnt go 12 personnel more and get Pope and Wiggins the fvck outta my face is almost as bad as anything blake baker does.

Kosi has always been hot and cold. This is literally nothing new

He's either the guy throwing for 400 yards against V.Tech or the guy who can't complete a pass against Pitt a few weeks later.

I have no issues with Lashlee tonight. Our offense was always going to look much better once it was brought into the 21st century. OKst isnt some kind of defensive juggernaut to judge anyone on.

I dont think he's as good as 70% of this board does... but who the**** am I.

Advertisement
Perry definitely looked better while we lost to a ****** Okie State team. Great audition for him for his next team.
Well, if King is out, I don't see N'kosi going anywhere and let's not downplay OSU. Their defense was their calling card this year. They were NOT a subpar defense. They were 40th overall. Ahead of Miami at 65th.

Last edited:
He’s an excellent coordinator. We put up 515 yards of offense against an above average defense with our backup QB in the game for 3 quarters.

The last call was trash. The opening script wasn’t much better. But the dude is a very good coach. Such a shame we won’t get he and King in year 2 with (hopefully) a normal off-season.
the elite 4-6 Texas Tech team just put up 44 in stillwater against this "above average defense"

The last play call worked out like **** but he probably saw the last 3x OKST brought the house and N'Kosi didn't even have time for the WR to get 10 yds down field. He probably said our best chance was catch them on the all-out blitz with a WR screen and had there not been backside pursuit it likely works. The killer (besides the obvious Pope abortion) was the missed screen pass to Chaney ... that was a house call.
I found it funny that they put Redding in for the last and most important play of the game. If you trust him for that play, where the **** has he been all game/year?

Advertisement
the elite 4-6 Texas Tech team just put up 44 in stillwater against this "above average defense"

People put way too much stock into 1 game. Football is a decently random game, in a lot of ways. But they were top 30 in the country in YPP allowed on the season. They’re above average by essentially every metric, no matter how smart you think you are to poo-poo on facts.

this. we wouldn't have gotten 10 yards with the way OSU played on D. that screen pass uses the aggression against them and leaves an open field. it was the smart call just a great play to track down redding i believe

Advertisement
Back