For those upset..

407cane

All-ACC
Whether you want richt or not:(nothing you can do about it so just enjoy the fact that our program is instantly better from the last three coaches we've had)

The second choice was Schiano. Whether you wanted Richt, Butch, Kelly, or whoever. We can all agree we dodged a bullet in Schiano!

Advertisement
Better than Golden, of course. Better than Randy, perhaps. Better than Coker - Coker won a championship and should have won 2.

Richt is good at being 10-3 in a sport where you need to have 1 loss or less to matter.

I wanted Butch, but not upset at all. I like Richt, good hire. Hope he brings a great staff. Also, an official announcement would officially rinse the New Jersey off the staff.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
positives are acc is weaker, south florida talent, our kids will look like great athletes (georiga always are in great physical condition), and he is a qb guru with kaaya here.

positives are acc is weaker, south florida talent, our kids will look like great athletes (georiga always are in great physical condition), and he is a qb guru with kaaya here.

not to mention if he brings that all world qb with him committed to georgia

Whether you want richt or not:(nothing you can do about it so just enjoy the fact that our program is instantly better from the last three coaches we've had)

The second choice was Schiano. Whether you wanted Richt, Butch, Kelly, or whoever. We can all agree we dodged a bullet in Schiano!

DID WE EVER! I thought FOR SURE we were getting Monkey Boy. Just tremendous relief and a great deal of pride for this university now that I didn't have before. (No more "Thug U" for sure with this guy. )

Advertisement
Ill be mad if he fails but imma u fan lets get it done clean up sfla n lets win number 8 or 9

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back