For Those In The Know: Gabe Taylor

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
First off I know the kid is young and anything can happen, but I have noticed/talked to people about him and football.

I know he is an amazing athlete with a focus on basketball. I was told he was done with football and just wanted to see if that was still the case.

This thread comes out of total respect for him choosing to blaze his own trail, but I have always been interested to see what he could do on the field as he matured.

If anyone has the details, please shed some light.

Thanks!

Advertisement
I think People have said he’s more interested in basketball right now

Pedro passed down his athleticism to both his sons but Sean got his height from his mother’s side of the family.

Advertisement
Kid is super athletic and has good size, glad to see Pete finally got him to come out. Has the frame to carry more weight and would be a great project for Rumph. He’s a good tough b-ball player. Would love to see him playing for the U but admittedly I’m biased.

Advertisement
Yeah, you take him because you know he got that dog in him.

Also, he took a long break from football so he has a TON of potential

How did he only play bball all this time being as short as he is? His instincts and feel for the game are only going to get better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offer! We need dbs BADLY. And slot wrs if he wants to play offense. We have no Roscoe Parrishes or Sinorice Mosses.

Advertisement
Back