For the first time

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
For the first time on this forum I’m pointing a finger at coach L. Even without Brown this team should not be playing this poorly during the past month. It is embarrassing losing to BC twice and struggling against bad teams. The offense and defense looks listless. I blame coaching as much as players poor performance. When a team under performs one must always put most of the blame on the coach. Coach L has a long term contract. If this malaise of under performing continues next year the administration will have to consider making a change. We are a bandwagon town and actual home attendance for recent home games have alarmingly decreased. Next year if team stinks, we will be looking at attendance in the arena looking like it did when Clark and Haith coached here.

Advertisement
For the first time on this forum I’m pointing a finger at coach L. Even without Brown this team should not be playing this poorly during the past month. It is embarrassing losing to BC twice and struggling against bad teams. The offense and defense looks listless. I blame coaching as much as players poor performance. When a team under performs one must always put most of the blame on the coach. Coach L has a long term contract. If this malaise of under performing continues next year the administration will have to consider making a change. We are a bandwagon town and actual home attendance for recent home games have alarmingly decreased. Next year if team stinks, we will be looking at attendance in the arena looking like it did when Clark and Haith coached here.
This is last post I will make on this forum. I committed the foolish error of giving up on the Canes and assumed a loss with plenty of time left in game. Go Canes!!

All good man it happens. We played poorly longer than we played well today. You have some good points despite the miraculous win.

I was so glad I didn't open this site to post during the game yesterday. When we were down double digits late in the second half, I was having equally terrible thoughts. Great comeback and happy I didn't turn it off with a few minutes to go!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back