For all you star lovers.............

Advertisement
Wonder how many 4 and 5 stars were on the teams that were in the title game that actually play CFB?

Wow, just stating a fact about star rankings and today is signing day. Its wasn't a pro Cane or anti Cane statement. Just a very interesting fact about the 2 best Football teams in the world is full of average players when they were in High school.

It's a "fact" taken out of context with no application to what WE here on this site care about.

In other words...it's representative of the last few remaining desperate attempts at defending a failed regime.

Extrapolating those numbers in an attempt to try and prove some type of point is just asinine. The ONLY stats that are relevant all show you need high ranking classes to win a COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Too bad we dont play in NFL... Since you seem adept at research, can you give me breakdown of the past lets say 5 National champs, if too much to ask for maybe last 2? Or even just OSU. I dont care, whatever you want to do is fine with me, kthxbye

Advertisement
Make it more accurate and look at OSU.. Ezekiel Elliot 4/5*, Bosa 5* and those were the offensive and defensive MVP in the NCG

Meaningless. There are literally thousands of 3 star and below recruits and only a handful of 5 star recruits every year. It's a numbers game.

Basically you're saying that with NFL coaches, facilities and a full time job, players not rated high in high school can be good pros. Meanwhile, to win in college, the last 10 national champions recruit consistently in the top 10

I would say those guys have not only competent coaching but the best coaching. We are playing with two hands tied behind our back every time we take the field just by having Golden on the sidelines

Idiot you need the top players to win NC in college football. We are not talking NFL, we talking about college football. Urban Myer, Saban, Fisher and Miles can show you better. You need top tier players(4-5*) to win.

Advertisement
And how many of those 3 Stars or below that played in the Super Bowl do you think that Golden and his staff could coach up?

Focking Nonsense......

Miami's higher rated players are better then the lower rated players a large majority of the time. Same at any other school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back