For all the putrid stats this team is racking up

Robbymoto

Redshirt Freshman
One is almost incomprehensible. DEAD LAST in 3rd Down Conversions. How is this possible with an offense that includes: Duke, Yearby, Warlord, Dorsett, Herb, Berrios and Malcolm? I simply cannot understand this reality.

Advertisement
One is almost incomprehensible. DEAD LAST in 3rd Down Conversions. How is an offense with Duke, Yearby, Warlord, Dorsett, Herb, Berrios and Malcolm possible of this? I simply cannot understand this reality.

99th in rushing offense. I'd be willing to guess they're in a lot of third and longs. The zone running stretch bull**** scheme Miami uses is retarded. It's even starting to rear its ugly head in Tallahassee. So forget it even if its 3rd and short.

It's play calling, how many times is this offense in 3rd and 5 or longer? Coley has a habit of trying to get saucy on 2nd down and that ***** us on 3rd.

Advertisement
There's one statistic we lead the ACC in and that's Passing yards allowed @146 ypg!!! Congratulations Golden we're actually #6 in the nation in that stat but when Everyone and there Mother can run on us, Why Pass it?

One is almost incomprehensible. DEAD LAST in 3rd Down Conversions. How is an offense with Duke, Yearby, Warlord, Dorsett, Herb, Berrios and Malcolm possible of this? I simply cannot understand this reality.

99th in rushing offense. I'd be willing to guess they're in a lot of third and longs. The zone running stretch bull**** scheme Miami uses is retarded. It's even starting to rear its ugly head in Tallahassee. So forget it even if its 3rd and short.

Oline, headed by Kehoe.

I was on the Kehoe bandwagon initially but it is definitely time for a change. If not for the **** defense against anyone with a pulse, this would be the biggest issue right now. Golden refuses to let go underperforming coaches. Never seen a team so average and the HC not fire a single person. Not one.

Oline, headed by Kehoe.

I was on the Kehoe bandwagon initially but it is definitely time for a change. If not for the **** defense against anyone with a pulse, this would be the biggest issue right now. Golden refuses to let go underperforming coaches. Never seen a team so average and the HC not fire a single person. Not one.

Golden has "continuity" shoved so far up his *** he can see no other. Whether its staff, scheme... ****, i guarantee you he's been ******* his wife exclusively in missionary at the same pace for 20 years now.

Advertisement
Looks like every assistant and every unit on the team is under fire. What does that tell you guys?

Our rushing yards are skewed bc Duke is a miracle worker. More often than not he has to make 1 or 2 defenders miss in the backfield in order to make a gain. If we did not have such a stud back (and Yearby has similar elusiveness) this problem would be even worse.

Last edited:
A more accurate title for the thread is:

For all the putrid stats THESE COACHES are racking up.

It's Golden/Donofrio's passive scheme, Kehoe's year-in and year-out underwhelming coaching, and Coley's poor (though improving) playcalling.

The stats are attributable to our staff, not the talent.

Advertisement
Mostly a lurker, I have been harping on this for a while with fellow fans. If you look closely most drives and first down plays start with a poor pass call on first down resulting in an incompletion. Second down stretch to Duke for 3-4 yards or Bubble screen , and this typically results to a 3rd and 7 where the opposing DC is sending the house and the kid doesn't have time to fart much less get off a quality pass for a 1st down. When it is a 3rd and 2-4 yards we give the ball to Gus or Yearby to the strong side with extra tight ends who line up there or wind up there after motion and get stuffed at the line. How about some misdirection or a play action on 3rd? Just a thought from the stands...

Advertisement
Back