Foldens Pre-Game Speech

Pimp Tight

Thunderdome
Gentlemen, it's game day. There's a team over there. That team over there came to play. Do you hear me? They F*cking came to play. Read my F*cking lips: They F*cking want to play...play you...play us. Guys, F*ck, they did not come down here for nothing. They F*cking want to play. I don't know about you, but I think they want to F*cking play. Guys, they're not F*cking playing around over there. Coach D'Onofrio saw them get off the bus, and they had equipment and Sh*t. You know what that F*cking means? They F*cking came to play.

Since we have concluded that they came to play, let's F*cking give them Heck.

Advertisement
Gentlemen, it's game day. There's a team over there. That team over there came to play. Do you hear me? They F*cking came to play. Read my F*cking lips: They F*cking want to play...play you...play us. Guys, F*ck, they did not come down here for nothing. They F*cking want to play. I don't know about you, but I think they want to F*cking play. Guys, they're not F*cking playing around over there. Coach D'Onofrio saw them get off the bus, and they had equipment and Sh*t. You know what that F*cking means? They F*cking came to play.

I get it. Yeah. Probably something like that.

image.jpg

Looks like it still hasn't gotten any easier.

Advertisement

Give them Heck sounds better than Golden's FAU Pre-Game Horse Sh*t speech:

1. Unity
2. Shut out outside noise
3. 6 second intervals

Threatening to cancel the post game ice-cream social could have been more dramatic.

Gentlemen, this is the situation. There are 60,000 people out there who don't think we can win. There's 79 in this room who know we can. You know what they call us: we're the pollacks, the sp/cks, the ninjas, the Candy Canes. Alright, that's who you are, that's who I am, that's who we are together. And that's how we're going to win this game - together!

Advertisement
"rah, rah rah....pilars, rah rah rah.... ignore the noise, rah rah rah....money downs, rah rah rah....unity, rah rah rah.....icecream at my house after the game 123, candy!!!!!

Advertisement
Back