Fly the Banner

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
AD OFF THE TOP OF THIS WEBSITE INTO THE F'N OCEAN. I have to refresh the website 5 times so the banner changes enough times to be able to click the most recent thread.

I'm signing up now for AD free but only because this website has the functionality of a white rappers myspace page.

Edit: NVM you only accept paypal only and haven't logged into that **** in 5 years. #badatbusiness

Advertisement
Idiot Gambling GIF by Barstool Sports

Advertisement
AD OFF THE TOP OF THIS WEBSITE INTO THE F'N OCEAN. I have to refresh the website 5 times so the banner changes enough times to be able to click the most recent thread.

I'm signing up now for AD free but only because this website has the functionality of a white rappers myspace page.

Edit: NVM you only accept paypal only and haven't logged into that **** in 5 years. #badatbusiness
Every page you click has 3-4 clicks of the same ad.........i know its free but dawg gummit.....its a **** load

Advertisement
They put the ads on purpose to make you spend your hard earned coins....see the ad frequency increasing soon....

Advertisement
Is there an ad blocker for mobile? I can’t read half the threads because there’s seven ads on each page. I understand the need to sell ads but it really feels like “let’s make it so unbearable they’ll pay for the ad free version”.

Advertisement
$25 a year is like a tad over $1 a month. Do we need a thread to complain that the free site costs money to maintain?

Advertisement
Back