Flowe trolling or what ?

This is normal...wearing his free Miami bag to workout lol.....money bags from Georgia, Clemson, Oregon etc...will remain hidden until further notice...

Advertisement
Yes , He may not come here, but I highly Doubt he’s the type of kid to troll, he’s not that type of guy

Man I hope some of you put this much effort investigating this kid into your work. Must mean bunch of ballers here earning 6 figures. Lol

YEP, 41 years doing HUGE DESK stuff in electrical distribution , I can pretty much do what I want because the scoreboard don't lie in my sales :) paid the price over the years gaining knowledge that's hard to beat so I can monitor CIS anytime.

Advertisement
hard to believe coming off two losses in FIU and Duke
Why? Not everyone thinks the same way. Some people have that drive to be the one to turn things around, to be the difference maker, the savior, not just the guy that steps into a ready-made good situation. Not saying he's coming here, but he very well could see himself as a major piece of the puzzle that takes this team to the next level.

Why? Not everyone thinks the same way. Some people have that drive to be the one to turn things around, to be the difference maker, the savior, not just the guy that steps into a ready-made good situation. Not saying he's coming here, but he very well could see himself as a major piece of the puzzle that takes this team to the next level.

People just don't get this at all. But, when you're uneducated and upset with your life because you gotta wake up at 5:30am to take your ****** car to your job at Jiffy-Lube, of course you're gonna be miserable and spread that cancerous attitude everywhere you can. It's the Miami fan way.

2 years ago Mother’s Day I sat unexpectedly next to a big time 2020 sofla recruit at a restaurant on las olas. He had on uga shorts. His mom and 2 other ladies were there and his 2 siblings.
The check came and he asked for it.
15 minutes pass and he calls someone and says “hey man we’re you at!!??
He steps outside and comes back with a bag that has 2 Nike shoe boxes and gear from UF.
He then pulls out cash from his wallet and pays the bill. He hasn’t committed yet and looks like he ain’t going to uf or uga lol.
Kids wear all sorts of gear from all the schools they visit and we look way too much into it.

Advertisement
This is normal...wearing his free Miami bag to workout lol.....money bags from Georgia, Clemson, Oregon etc...will remain hidden until further notice...
Where is pics with him wearing clemson gear or the great nike Oregon gear?

Your right tho. Roberts was just wearing gators stuff at his playoff game

Where is pics with him wearing clemson gear or the great nike Oregon gear?

Your right tho. Roberts was just wearing gators stuff at his playoff game
Why would he show his real bags? Miami only gave him a bag of gear....he's using it to workout in...nothing else...

Lol....isn’t it great? You can only sit back and laugh. By the way, I had no idea Breese was calling the shots down in Clemson. Dabo does whatever Breese tells him to do.
he's the number one recruit in the NaTiOn if he tells dabo to wipe his *** im sure dabo would oblige with some charmin extra soft.

People just don't get this at all. But, when you're uneducated and upset with your life because you gotta wake up at 5:30am to take your ****** car to your job at Jiffy-Lube, of course you're gonna be miserable and spread that cancerous attitude everywhere you can. It's the Miami fan way.
Thanks for reminding me. I need to get an oil change this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back